FIVE SCHOLARSHIPS UP TO THE VALUE OF $1500
TO ATTEND THE NATIONAL CFA CONFERENCE IN SYDNEY
November 15 - 18 2017
CoNSA NSW & ACT is once again able to offer, Five $1500 Scholarships to our nursing membership. These scholarships will be used to cover the successful applicant’s airfare, registration and conference accommodation. All scholarship holders are required to submit a 1000 word report about, the relevance of one reviewed conference paper, workshop or poster to your continence practice area before the scholarship is awarded. This report will be published in subsequent quarterly CoNSA NSW & ACT newsletters.
Terms and conditions
1. Applications open from the 1st July 2017 with applications closing midnight 31st July 2017
2. Applicants meeting all the essential requirements through to will be considered on merit.
3. Applications need to be made on the application form (below) with an accompanying submission, of up to 250 words, answering the three (3) questions outlined at the conclusion of the application form.
4. Applicants must be a current financial member of CoNSA NSW & ACT and have been a member for a minimum of 2 years
5. Applicants must have attended an CoNSA NSW & ACT or CFA professional educational event in the last 2 years (proof of attendance required)
6. Applicants must not have received any financial benefit from CoNSA NSW & ACT in the last 2 years
7. Applicants must not receive any other financial benefit from another source or organisation to attend the National CFA Conference.
8. Applicants must write a 1000 word report following the conference, which must be of sufficient academic quality to be printed in the CoNSA NSW & ACT newsletter. Reports that contain plagiarized content will not be accepted.
9. The report is to be electronically submitted to the CoNSA NSW & ACT committee by midnight 24th December 2015.
10. The CoNSA NSW & ACT committee will determine whether the report is suitable for publication and will ask the applicant to resubmit if editorial changes are required.
11. Payment will be made according to the scholarship holders submitted receipts for airfare, accommodation, airport transfers and registration. A payment up to the value of $1500 will be made; no provision has been made for additional payments.
• If the receipts are over $1500 no further payment is available
• If receipts are under $1500 the amount paid will be the total of receipts.
Receipts are to be presented alongside the report. Payment will be made in a timely manner after the submission date.
12. The decision made by the committee is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Successful applicants will be made known to each other and it remains their responsibility to ensure that each scholarship holder’s report covers a different aspect of the conference.